I have the urge to delete the old posts and not admit that my $n^{th}$ attempt at this failed. I won't even try to make a list of excuses. I just need a plan.
My current weight is 190lb at the gym, in the morning with shoes. I just started working out again.
Thanks for stopping by my blog! To put a link in your post, you highlight the text you want to link, then there is a button above the input field that looks like a "link." Click it and a window will pop up, where you can paste in the link to another site.
2 comments:
Hi Maggy :)
Thanks for stopping by my blog! To put a link in your post, you highlight the text you want to link, then there is a button above the input field that looks like a "link." Click it and a window will pop up, where you can paste in the link to another site.
Hope that helps!
Thanks Lyn. I did it!
Maggy
Post a Comment