Sunday, December 7, 2008

Rough day yesterday

Even though I haven't posted for a few days I have been reading a lot of blogs. Now I have blogs I follow and I am getting to know the people writing them. I find them very helpful and inspirational.

I did really well for a few days but yesterday was kind of a disaster. And the funny thing is that I didn't really want the food I ate, I think losing weight just scares me. Lots of people have written about that. I think for me the reason is that I have all these goals that I want to achieve ``after I lose the weight" but all of these goals require a lot more work besides losing the weight. Right now I can say "I can't train for a marathon because I will injure myself because I am just too heavy to run." but I am not too heavy, then I will actually have to go run. I love running which is why running a marathon is a goal of mine but even though I love running in general it is often hard to get out the door, especially now when it is dark most of the time I am not at work and I first have to unbury my car from the snow first.

However I really do want to do all of these things and I think I just have to remember how much fun I actually will have doing them.

Anyway, yesterday was bad but not horrible. I ended up with 2400 cal which I still wrote down and no exercise. This also happens to be the end of my first week so here is the data:

Sunday        +1500       -350
Monday      +1350
Tuesday      +1500      -450
Wednesday +1350       -500
Thursday    +1550
Friday       +1450       -500
Saturday     +2400
_________________________
Total          + 11100 -1800

Avg           +1586    -257  = 1329 net cal

I like data, can you tell? :0)

So overall it doesn't look bad. I will make it to the gym later and weigh myself although I am sure I am holding at least a pound of extra water after the stuff I ate yesterday.

We'll now I am going to write a second post about my goals so maybe I can remind myself why I want to do those things.

No comments: