40 pounds to a marathon
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Work-out report
I just ran my two miles for the day at 5.3 mph. It was hard. But I did it!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(19)
▼
December
(16)
Christmas stuff and how much I hate clutter
Freezing!
Settling in for the long haul
Late week 2 report
Why?
Week 2 and what is ahead
Workout
More ramblings
A look at the past
Work-out report
My first follower! And other stuff.
Hmm
Weight update and first run
Goals
Rough day yesterday
Blogging might be fun after all
►
November
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
About Me
Maggy
View my complete profile
Weight loss stats
Week 2: -0.75lb
Week 1: -5 lb
Long term goals
Half-marathon
Marathon
Bike Ride across a state
Short terms goals
Frostbite 8K, Jan 17
Gaelic Gallop 8K, March 14
No comments:
Post a Comment