I like that it is a new week and I can try again. This week might be challenging - I am out of town staying with friends for 4 day and thus completely not in control of my food. My friends are quite fit and health conscious though so I will probably get healthy, although not low cal, food. Last night we had really good thai food they cooked. It was good - veggies, lentils and rice. It did have coconut milk though which ended up meaning it had 78% of my daily fat requirement per serving. (As I said my friends are health conscious and the book they were using for the recipe had the calorie and nutrient breakdown of the meal. At least I knew what I was eating). I think I ended up with 1500 cal for the day and I ran 2.5 miles in the morning so that is pretty good.
I will also not be able to run today and tomorrow and to run on Wednesday I will have to make a considerable effort (which I intent to make). I was planning to run outside while I am away from my gym but then this snowstorm hit. There is a sheet of ice outside and there is no way I am running. So I will just have to watch what I eat. I'll let you know how I do.
This morning when I opened my blogl I saw all these comments on some of my earlier posts. I was excited about that. I feel a little weird writing that post about my childhood and people actually reading it but I think it is good for me to be more open about who I am. I am not open with people at all in real life.
Well, I am off to hit the shower before my friends and their kids wake-up.



No comments:
Post a Comment