I don't really have anything intelligent to say about it. I just didn't want it to be one of those time when I ``blow" it and give up. So here it is. I blew it. I will try to think about why it happened and I will post again soon if I have any interesting thoughts. But I am not giving up. This time I will resolve this. I might decide I like how big I am and don't want to lose weight at all or I will lose the weight. I can't keep hating myself about how much I weight and never doing anything about it. Either I decide I am happy or I lose weight till I am happy.
Maybe that is actually the reason. I am very used to hating myself. I never think very highly of myself regardless of what I accomplish. I will analyze this on the thread mill today. Because no matter how much I weigh, I am running that 8K in 6 weeks.



2 comments:
It isn't weird to be scared of losing weight. Leaving the fat behind brings a whole new set of problems because you have to face your life without the safety net of food and all that is familiar. I know I am feeling overwhelmed a bit by my own success. But I've decided that losing weight and facing the unknown is far greater than remaining as I have been.
Hi,
Just wanted to wish you the best of luck with both the weight loss and the 8K. You'll will do fantastic in both!
Post a Comment